Saturday, November 11, 2006

attitude.....having a great day..........nov 10th sat

what a day for me....................i was able to complete my 3 mile run at memoral park with my fastest time ever....... 26min. 29sec. i think my attitude was, i am going to have a good run .......and i did ...........i was not pushing myself any harder today then i have in the past, but it was a little cooler today around 60 degrees at the time.....i have run the 3miles before in 26.49 and 27+ many times ..................i now question myself if i could break 26even......and i am telling myself maybe.......................on life in general..........i think i am going to remember this day....... so i am going to try to start using the same attitude about my daily life...... wake up telling myself that this is going to be a good day and it could be an opportunity to do something that i have never done before........and if the day provides me with opportunity i am going to take it............how about you? still having a good night even though the aggies let me down again.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home