Thursday, November 09, 2006

thurs nov 9th 68 days........

i felt good after the long 15 miles wednesday ...........just a little soreness........i really wanted to run today a little so i did tonight.......4 miles......finished strong........but it is still pretty hot around here......i blew out one of my shoes yesterday .........and was happy to see my new tevas delivered by ups today..........i decided to get two more pair ...........so i should be set for the next couple months.......size 13 .....i guess i look back at yesterday's 15 miles as stress related as someone backed into my truck and did not leave their info..............and i had my eyes checked for lasik and the doctor told me that my eyes are not thick enough............so guess that is out.............hey but i finished 15 miles ...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home